Our blog caters to an audience of Business Leaders, HR Directors, and Team Managers who want to drive culture change. Contributions should speak clearly to one of these segments and offer the reader actionable tips and clear examples that they can implement right away.
Guest Post Requirements:
- The content should be unique and actionable. Aim for something you haven’t heard before.
- Case study format is best — show someone how to do something from your own personal experience.
- The post must be original content to our site (it hasn't been published elsewhere).
- Word count must be above 2,000 words
- The reader must come away from reading your post with actionable takeaways that they can implement in their own organization.
- The best performing blog posts are the ones that show other people something you've done and how they can replicate the same process in their own organization.
How to Submit a Guest Post:
Send your topic ideas to email@example.com with the subject line "Website Blog Pitch".
Please read our blog to review our style and topics we’ve already covered. We only accept submissions with a fresh angle that will serve our audience.
Make sure to follow our style guide.
IMPORTANT: BY SUBMITTING AN ARTICLE, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE WITH THIS GUEST ARTICLE AGREEMENT.